Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Go figures!

I make my blog private and then I get totally lazy with blogging! Sorry for sucking!

We went to Boo at the Zoo on Sunday and had a lot of fun! Cooper didn't wear his costume because it's made out of fleece and we're still in the high 70's here so he just wore his "My first Halloween" stuff. This is his last first holiday! He missed Halloween by 11 hours last year!






On a funny note (for now at least) Cooper has learned how to shake his head "no"...which is his response now for everything! I'm trying to teach him how to shake his head "yes" but his response is...no!

3 comments:

  1. How funny! He sure looks cute in his Halloween outfit! I can't believe you're still in the high 70's! I am jealous! We had snow yesterday and we're supposed to have it again today.

    ReplyDelete