Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone has had a great Thanksgiving with their family and friends today! I've truly enjoyed the day and had to stop to pinch myself when I thought of how blessed we've been this year. I can't help but think back to last Thanksgiving and how different our lives were...Cooper was still in the nicu receiving all of his meals through his feeding tube and we ate a Thanksgiving meal with strangers that the nicu provided for the families. Now, my preemie is a year old and ate a huge meal today of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, deviled eggs and cranberry sauce! He really enjoyed today, too!
Thanksgiving 2009
Thanksgiving 2010...Someone really loves deviled eggs!

2 comments:

  1. Ruby's favorite was the cranberry relish! It was cute how it looked like lipstick.

    I am glad you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I love that bib! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete