Saturday, January 23, 2016

Goodbye 2015!

2015 was a great year for our family!  I went back to work full-time, my hubby switched careers after 27.5 years with the same company and my hubby was also found by his birth family!

 Here are just some December highlights before beginning 2016 posts :)

This simple fort took me an hour to put up.  He played in it for an hour.  That's all  there's to stay about that...Ha!


Cooper and his kindness elf (Lily) did several acts of kindness in December. Our favorites were delivering cookies to the library and making a donation to our local homeless shelter...



I love these huge ornaments by the World of Coke and judging by his expression, Cooper loves them, too!

Our local children's museum went through a major renovation (it was closed for 3 months) so Coop was pretty excited to see the updates. His favorite is a kid's size version of a Waffle House! 

Which leads me to our second annual Christmas dinner at a real Waffle House...

We had a Noon's Year Party!

Our last pic together for 2015!

This was Coop at 10:30 PM.  I've spent NYE in various ways but this was the first time playing a Spongebob matching game and sipping champagne, lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment