Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cooper's first Easter egg hunt!

Whew!  We've had a busy day!  We had a 2 year old birthday party to attend today and an Easter egg hunt!  Needless, to say Cooper is taking a very hard (and very needed) nap right now...There's a lot to say but I'm going to keep this short today because mommy needs a nap, too :) 

Here's Cooper from today!



Cooper didn't really care for the Easter bunny...he's actually staring at me...he was crying a few seconds after this pic was taken...

9 comments:

  1. I dont blame him for crying that easter bunny's kind of phychotic looking, but coopers precious :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali, I know, right! My hubby and I were just talking about how scary that bunny looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, you have to love that though - save me mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is so adorable in his bunny ears!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, I'd be worried if Cooper didn't cry at that bunny. Why is he so scary?!

    Cooper totally makes up for the creepy bunny by being super cute in those bunny ears!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cooper makes a cute little Easter bunny! Oh, and I love the t-shirt you designed for Lily and Cooper. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my... LOL!!! His bunny ears still crack me up. If he thought the bunnu was scary, wait until you take him to see Santa. Now, the pics of a jolly St. Nick and a screaming kid always make for good memories!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Cooper's ears!! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete