Sunday, July 8, 2012

Cheap fun!

It's been hotter than hades lately so we've been doing a lot of indoor entertainment and a new spot of ours is the quarter rides at the mall.  He's one of those kids that doesn't really care if the machine is running or not so if it's just us there than I just let him go from one machine to the other.  I give him $3.00 to use (not that he understands!) so he does get to ride them, too.  Although, this has started a little bit of an addiction because now he points to the machines as we enter Walmart expecting to ride them, too...

Eh, he likes them and they're only little once!  Those smiles only cost me some quarters...and, anti-bacterial lotion :) 





His sign for "more!" 

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if there's a way to get one of those to your house? I'd love to put one in our playroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awesome! And, you wouldn't need to feed quarters into it in your own house!

      Delete