Tuesday, March 25, 2014

So expressive...


Every week, I download about 150 pics off my phone because I'm just obsessed with him. I don't know if it's because I know that this is my ONLY chance at parenting so I tend to want to memorialize every moment but I love snapping pics of him.  My memory is also shotty these days due to being a mommy to a child with special needs that doesn't always sleep through the night anymore.  Anyways, whatever the reasons, I capture a wide array of emotions...

This one screams "you're boring me" and get that camera out of my face...

So much energy that he can't/won't sit down to play with chalk in the driveway...
 

Help me find the carrot for the millionth time...and, as you can see, I multitask the hidden picture puzzle while watching Judge Judy, lol 

Bubble boy...
 

Perfect angel...
 

"Who's radder than me?" in these glasses, yo...
 

Enjoying the birds chirping on our morning walk to school..

I simply can't say enough how much I love being this kid's mommy...every moment of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment