Monday, August 25, 2014

A weekend away...



We went to Pittsburgh for a family reunion a couple of weekends ago and it was really nice to see my hubby's side of the family. Most of his family haven't seen Coop since he was about 6 months old so I'd say the visit was long overdue!

Safety first!


The weather was about 74 degrees while we were there. It was 91 in Georgia that day so the lovely weather was greatly appreciated! 
 

Coop and I should never sleep together. It sucks..(but, he's cute!)
 

We couldn't resist spending a lot of time outside in the lovely weather!

Coop stole Grandpap's throne...

We were watching cartoons together. I love my babies <3 br="" nbsp="">

The family reunion was a lot of fun...and, there was a pool! 


 The water was chilly but he swam most of the day and passed out like a rock!


No comments:

Post a Comment