Monday, August 25, 2014

His big sister's birthday...

Lily is never forgotten from our family. It's been important to my hubby and I that Cooper is knows that he has a big sister and that she's waiting for us in Heaven.  Her 6th angelversary was on August 3rd so we celebrated the day by doing some of our favorite things...


We spent a lot of time at the river. I always feel closest to her when I'm in nature.  It's silly but Heaven doesn't seem so far away when I can feel the sun on my skin, the water on my feet, see the butterflies flitter around and gaze upon my sweet Cooper, too.  
 

She would've started kindergarten this year. It's hard to believe...


What's a birthday without cupcakes?
 

Her urn. The picture of the 3 of us together. I'll always cherish the way that she felt in my arms...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment