Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas 2014

 We had a very laidback Christmas and that was exactly the way that I like it.  I'm a very simple person as far as material possession goes and we're trying to teach the same principle to Cooper.  I mentioned previously that we do the 4 gift rule for Cooper but he still racked up between gifts from grandparents, aunts and uncles!

Nana and Papa bought him his first bike!



Coop was most fascinated by this huge mud puddle in my parents' yard...
 

It was a full time job keeping him from diving into it. Actually, we would've let  him if he hadn't been wearing his good Levi's...

Coop and my parents :) 

Christmas dinner at Waffle House...this is going to be a new family tradition :) 

We got him a tent for his room for him to take sensory breaks...


No comments:

Post a Comment