Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Who knew!?!

This morning we went over to the playground which has an attached basketball court.  Some one had left their basketball so we "borrowed" it and I discovered that Coop is a basketball fan!  He literally attempted to shoot  the ball into the hoop at least 50 times and he never got mad or gave up.  I mean, the hoop is several feet taller that him but he didn't let that deter him!  He also learned how to dribble this morning which requires tons of hand/eye coordination but he did great! 

Personally, I'm not a basketball fan and really only remember a few rules from my school days but I guess I'm going to need to read a "dummy's guide to basketball" book real quick, haha! 

I promised him that we'd practice every day until he's able to make this shot all on his own :)


No comments:

Post a Comment