Sunday, April 11, 2010

A preemie's world: Cooper's journey through NICU...

The March of Dimes' March for Babies walk is in 13 days! I'm really looking forward to GOING to the walk but not so much DOING the walk! I put this video together so that people that aren't familiar of the NICU (neonatal intensive care unit) world could get a small glimpse. There is still time to donate to the March of Dimes by going to the badge to the right :)

My hubby and I were talking today about how far Cooper has come since he was born at just 31 weeks. He was 4 pounds at birth and now weighs in at over 15 pounds! He was 16 inches long at birth and is 25 inches long now! I can't tell you how proud I am of our little man...he's been through so much already!

**TURN OFF PLAYER BEFORE STARTING VIDEO :) **


3 comments:

  1. Jen, he is so beautiful....he has come such a long way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful video....

    i dont think i realized our babes were the same gestation and size...amazing! he is a cutie and awesome job on your donating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how quickly they progress!

    ReplyDelete