Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Priceless!

Maybe, my sense of humor has lost it's edge...maybe, I'm reading one too many children's books these days but I HAD to post the following picture...

This pic is from the book "You are my wish come true" by Marianne Richmond. First, I have to say that this is a very sweet book and actually made me cry the first time I read it. Any mommy, and I think especially mommies that had to really work hard to get pregnant, will love the tender message of the book. I make a huge deal out of the pictures of any book while reading to Cooper and the following pic had me almost peeing in my pants:

Does anyone else find it HILARIOUS that a bear is taking a pregnancy test! I can almost picture momma bear going to Wal.greens after work...running threw the house to get to the bathroom to POAS!...and, doing a happy dance when she got her two lines!

Again, I could be losing it...but, none the less got a great laugh out of this pic...ahh, I think this may be my favorite kid's book yet :)

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't read that it was a pregnancy test at first (maybe time for new glasses?). I thought that Mama Bear was just brushing her teeth. Can't much imagine Mama Bear doing either. Cute though! :)

    ReplyDelete