Thursday, July 1, 2010

8 months!


Dear Super Cooper :)
You are 8 months old today! You've also had a very exciting week! You got your first tooth yesterday and it is the cutest tooth I've ever seen if I say so myself! You're rolling all the time now! You also had your first late night out to see your first fireworks last night!
I also bought you some birthday presents today...I know your birthday is 4 months away but mommy couldn't help herself (which is what I'm going to use as an excuse when I show daddy what I bought you!).
I love you, sweet boy! You make me proud everyday to be your mommy!
My love for eternity~
Mommy

7 comments:

  1. Happy 8 incredible months Cooper (and Mommy!!) I can't believe it's already been 8 months :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!!! Time really does fly by when you're having fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dimples are so darned delicious!!!!! Bet the tooth is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, happy eight months. He's adorable. He is getting quite a bit of hair, too. I think baby teeth are so cute. Of course, Ella was born with one, so I have to say that, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was just going to let you know lilys pic is finally made and up i completley forgot but finally got it done =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, lots to say, lol... I love your new blog background!! Super cute. Cooper is so adorable and getting so big. What an awesome idea you had to take his picture with his age! I wish I had done that. Anyway, I haven't been blogging much lately because of Joshua's surgery and then he got really really sick afterwards, so maybe that is why I haven't been coming up in your reader. I'm gonna try to get back at it though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 2/3rd birthday!! :) What a gorgeous little guy who is growing so quickly. Good on you for buying presents when you see things you think C will like - seems sensible to me (and extends the fun somewhat).

    ReplyDelete