Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I mentioned in a post about Cooper's delays and how he had only turned from back to tummy once...well, on Tuesday a light bulb went off and he is flipping over everytime I turn around! God love him though because he rolls to his tummy then gets mad because he wants to be on his back again so we have quite a game going on now! He rolls to his tummy, gets mad, mommy rolls him back to his back, he rolls to his tummy...you get the picture but I will do this all day long because it's progress!

Also, I wanted to add that he did a phenomenal job at therapy yesterday and his PT commented on Cooper using muscles in his trunk that he wasn't using last week...God is great!

I caught a quick video this morning with my new Flip recorder that my hubby gave me yesterday! The sweetie said that he wanted to give me a surprise for being such a good mommy...I love that man!

7 comments:

  1. Jen - he is so cute and how exciting!!! My baby still doesn't roll over - not once. They really are on their own time right?!?! :) What a sweet hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Coop! I love my Flip also, so fun. Glad to see he's getting the hang of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay--is it me??? I keep trying to play it and it just gives me this cute little cooing noise but no video??? It's probably me! Hooray for tummy turning big guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! Is he even CUTER on video than pictures???!! Is that even possible? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! I'm so glad he's flipping over :) I'm amazed to watch Madalyn because it does seem like one minute she isn't doing something at all and the next she's mastered it! (she has a ways before she's rolling though)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That a boy Cooper,prove those doctor's wrong!!!
    That's right Cooper show them there is a God that heals,that Jesus is the great physician!

    ReplyDelete