Friday, June 4, 2010

Bellycast :)

We did a bellycast when I was 30 weeks pregnant with Cooper...a week later he was born! I finally got around to painting it last weekend...geez, it took me 7 months to paint a simple cast! Anyhow, I thought I would share it :) I've always been a busty girl you could say but pregnancy makes them ENORMOUS!

The bird looks a little silly but it's taking a flower to Lily in Heaven...



I had a lot of fun painting it but couldn't have done it without daddy doing Cooper duty :) Team work!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! I wanted to do a cast when I was pregnant with Gracie; Jeff said it was gay, and it never got to the top of the priority list. I told him a couple months ago that we WOULD be doing one this time, and he just kind of eyeballed me... Yours looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete