Saturday, June 19, 2010

Cooper's first *real* professional pics!

I say *real* because he has been to Se.ars but these were done by a photographer friend of ours about 3 weeks ago. We had so much fun! It was a little rough because Coop only had about a 30 minute nap prior to the photo session (which is why you see some pics where he looks a little peeved!) but overall was a trooper through all of the outfit changes (or lack thereof because some of the pics he went shirtless) and daddy's great idea to make it look like he's mountain climbing on our fireplace!

Sorry, if I've been a little MIA lately we have some things going on right now that have been occupying my mind and I'll write a post up in the next couple of days and elaborate. If you could just keep Coop in your prayers I would be grateful...



6 comments:

  1. Those pics are so cute. Big hugs to you all. I am thinking of ou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! I was wondering if everything was okay after that comment you left on my blog about the bad appointment. I hope things get better!

    {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - he is such a cutie! I did notice you hadn't had any updates for a while - hope everything is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey jen and cooper! i love the pictures-very well done! of course any pic of cooper would be adorable1 i've been meaning to call pretty much every week but havent because theres just alot going on here too! i really hope everything is ok and will be thinking of you guys. give me a call if you need to talk or want to get together for luch or a playdtae or both ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, Not sure what is going on, but you and Cooper are both in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete