Thursday, June 3, 2010

7 Months!


Dear Coopie~
You are 7 months old! I can't believe how fast time is flying by and I wish that time would just slow down! I laugh when we meet new people and they ask how old you are and the look on their faces when I tell them that you were born 9 weeks early! No one would be able to tell that you were just a tiny little peanut 7 months ago :)
You amaze me everyday with your sweet spirit and your spunk...it makes for a funny combination! I have so much fun with you and I love being your mommy!
My love forever, sweet one~
Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Yay, happy 7 months Cooper! He is so adorable -- I'm glad he continues to do so well. What a blessing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 7 months little man :) You're looking like a 'real' little boy now. Rainbows are always beautiful, but this one is spectacular :)

    ReplyDelete