Saturday, February 25, 2012

The kitchen wars...

Oh, my hubby and I have gone back and forth about getting Cooper a play kitchen for the house. Let me explain something about Cooper...the kid loves a play kitchen! It doesn't matter where we are, the place is a wonderland to him as long as there is a play kitchen. I have been telling my hubby for months that we need to get Cooper one for the house so that he has a toy that he has to stand to play with so it would be good for physical therapy (wink, wink...although, it is but maybe I laid it on pretty thick). Well, hubby came with us to therapy the other day and saw the magic that comes over Cooper when he can play with a kitchen...

So, I found him one at the consignment sale the other night! I had to text my hubby a pic before I bought it so that he could approve of the kitchen's manliness, lol...I was going to get coffee at my favorite local coffee house after the consignment sale but I was so excited for Cooper to play with his kitchen that I went straight home!



3 comments:

  1. awesome find!! glad he got his kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I have ALWAYS wanted a play kitchen for my guys. Hubby hasn't ever let me get one. Kudos to your hubs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! And excellent pajamas!

    ReplyDelete