Monday, February 24, 2014

Life is sweet!

We live really close to where Cooper attends preschool so we're lucky enough to be able to walk to school every day.  Seriously, if it's cold or rainy, I just wrap him up in his jogging stroller and pull down the raincover because I don't want any of that car riders lane at his school, haha! Plus, it gives us both some fresh air and time to play as we head to school!  It's awesome...

I'm having to get us out of the house just a wee bit earlier these days now that the weather has warmed up.  In the stroller, our walk takes about 3 minutes but when he's hoofing it, then the walk takes about 15-20 minutes.  He likes to stop and listen to the birds (and, attempt, to whistle!!), pick up leaves and pine cones (the other day, I had about 20 leaves and 3 pine cones walking into school and I didn't have the heart to toss them while he was around) and pretend that sticks are magic wands (he loves for me to say "abracadabra!").  So, my theory is that he's only little once and there will come a day that my soul will yearn for these days back so, I just smile and just snap pics...

Life is sweet :) (my daily mantra because it truly is!!) 






 Side note, I noticed my post count the other day and this is my 501st post on Cooper's blog. Absolutely, nuts, but it's great that he'll have this to look back on one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment