Friday, February 7, 2014

The highlight of my week...

I have other stuff from the week to blog about but I want to discuss the highlight of my week which was Coop receiving the most resilient award in his class!  I cannot put into words to explain how it felt to hear his name being called out and him walking up to the stage while an entire room clapped for him.  It was a priceless moment and a morning that will live in my memory for years and years to come.  I'm POSITIVE that this is only the first of many awards that he'll receive (because he's perfect says the unbiased mommy, lol) but this first award has made me the proudest mommy on the face of the Earth!  I've never questioned his potential even after the Autism diagnosis and I'm proud of all his hard work in school, at therapy and at home (poor kid rarely gets a break!) so for him to receive the most resilient award seems appropriate!







We're very proud parents!  Can you tell? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment