Friday, January 1, 2010

2 months old...well, sort of...

Cooper is chronologically 2 months old today! His due date is tomorrow so I guess his corrected age will be one day old...

The hospital has arranged for a developementalist to come to the house and see where is he is lacking or advancing in his developement according to his gestational age. We went to his ped on Monday and he weighed 8 lbs. 8 oz. which is double his birthweight! He eats every 2-3 hours so its not surprising to me that he is growing so rapidly!

He is more active during the day and we are working on his tummy time. He's amazing with his tummy time and can already pick up his head and move it to the other side. He makes mommy so proud!

He gets his two month vaccinations on Monday and his second Synagist shot on Wednesday. He still has his heart murmur and we'll see the pediatric cardiologist in February. He continues to have problems with reflux which I'm logging and his ped will probably put him on a reflux med at his appointment on Monday.

He is such a cuddle bug! He HAS to sleep on mommy's chest for 15-20 minutes after a feeding otherwise he won't sleep in his bed. He has me wrapped around his little finger but I wouldn't have it any other way :)

Daddy has volunteered to do all of the feedings for tonight so that I can recharge so I leave you with a pic from today...



6 comments:

  1. I can see why he has you wrapped around his finger, he's adorable. Did you intentionally match his shirt with the boppy? Happy 2 month birthday, sweet Cooper. You are loved! Enjoy the night of rest, Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jen I second Bree I can see how he has you wrapped around his finger. He is adorable. Hope all goes well with the upcoming appts. He looks like he is doing so well. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is so cute. Sorry he has reflux it is so hard , we still battle reflux issues, hopefully she will outgrow this soon.
    What a little Miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious little face! Enjoy your rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is cute!
    I'm so glad he is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Happy 2 months, Cooper!

    ReplyDelete