Ali and Jessica nominated me for this award and I'm super excited to do it and pass it along to other beautiful bloggers! I think both of you are beautiful mommies and thank you for all of your kind words and support to me!
The rules are simple: just give 7 facts about you and then nominate 7 people for the beautiful blogger award...
1. I'm more into the quality of friends than I am the quantity of friends. My closest girlfriends are people from my hometown that I grew up with...literally, one of my bestfriends is a girl that I met in the third grade! Another one of my bestfriends is a girl that I met in the tenth grade. And, my other bestfriend is my sister and well, she's 30....(hehehehe, she's going to be peeved that I put her age on here)
2. I watch a lot of terrible t.v. and I need to stop because its bad for Cooper. In one day, I can watch Snapped, Keeping up with the Kardashians, ugh, even Jersey Shores. I'm very educated so I don't know what deep part of me enjoys this crap. Case in point, The Bad Girls Club is playing in the background as I type...
3. I LOVE chocolate! Screw real food when there's chocolate around!
4. I LOVE reading. My hubby had to build a ceiling to floor bookcase to store all of the books that I fly through...I've been reading Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series which I highly recommend by the way...
5. I HATE when books are made into movies. The Other Boleyn Girl, do I even need to say more?
6. I don't own a designer purse even though my hubby has been dying to buy me one...I cannot put serious money into a purse when there are so many purses on the clearance rack at Kohls...My hubby did buy me a Coach wallet for Christmas though and I do love it :)
7. I'm ready to move to a different part of the country. I am SICK of the summers in Georgia! I love New England but am sure that I will despise the winters up there...I need to live somewhere with PERFECT weather. Any suggestions?
So, I nominate the following...
Emalee @ I am me
Bree @ butterflybaby15
Susan @ jeffsusangracie
Jess @ peacelikeariver-elianagrace
Em @ emiwantsababy
Amanda @ kellarlifeafterlossI wish that I could nominate all of the blogs that I read on a daily basis :( I tried to nominate some of the newer blogs that I read so that I can learn some off the wall things about newer members to our community. And, a few of them were nominated because the mommas are just fabulous and I expect their answers to be hilarious...Anyways, these are some of the blogs that I wish I didn't have to read because it would mean that their precious babies were with them...