Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cooper getting ready for 2030 (when he'll be 21!)

My hubby is a big wine appreciator and used to have a subscription to Wine Spectator. We've held onto the magazines over the years and they used to be kept on the bottom shelf of the library bookcase...but, that shelf now belongs to Cooper! Cooper has a library of well over 50 books so he needed his own shelf! Sadly, he still has a huge basket of books in his room that I need to find room for...

Cooper rolls over to the bookcase several times a day to pull a book out to "read" but he was sidetracked by this stack of magazines on this trip to the bookcase. I really need to invest in one of those baby corral/ baby fence things to keep him contained in the living room but for now, I'm content with just following him around the house with my flip camera ;)



4 comments:

  1. Yay! I added the frontpage, so now I get the updates! And he's made so many strides since I first started reading. And good seeing you yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like there may be a WIne of the month club gift in the future for that little one!!!!

    I woke up this morning and thought, "I need to check in on Super Cooper!" Isn't that funny??
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got behind on reading but I wanted to let you know I have enjoyed every pic, every video, and reading about Cooper's activities and progress! You are so blessed to have this sweet boy! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete