Friday, December 10, 2010

Triple post day...Coopie is a sick puppy :(

Cooper is sick with a horrible cold. He didn't really eat yesterday and he hasn't eaten hardly at all today. I took him to his ped and she just said that it's okay if he doesn't eat for a few days (really???) but to just make sure he takes fluids. He's not a big fan of fluids today, either, and I've only managed to get about 3.5 ounces of pedialyte in him today.

I've spent my day sucking out snot, wiping up with boogie wipes, begging him to drink some chocolate pediasure and/or his orange pedialyte, sticking a thermometer up his bootie, dispensing tylenol, smearing on vicks baby rub and giving a whole lotta snuggles...only one of these things is enjoyable...

Can you spend a few minutes today sending up some prayers for my little man that he gets better soon? I mean, it's tough work being Super Cooper!

I have a feeling that this is going to be a long, long weekend...

4 comments: