Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cooper crawling through the tunnel at Imagine It!

Imagine It is a really awesome children's museum in Atlanta and I highly recommend it if you're ever in the city! It has tons of hands-on activities for kids and had a really awesome play area for the little ones. The funniest part about our first trip to this museum was Cooper learning how to go through this crawling tunnel. I bought him one about 2 weeks ago that he has avoided like the plague! It attaches to a playhut and I've used every toy imagineable to entice him into this tunnel...but, he LOVED the one at the museum! I'm hoping the love of this tunnel will move into love for the tunnel that we have at home. I love the end of this video where he gets stuck trying to get out...I don't know why I find it funny but I do :) I have a few videos from this visit but Blogger won't let me attach more than one video to this post for whatever reason! I've had a few problems with Blogger recently but whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment