Tuesday, April 26, 2011

March for Babies 2011!


Our March of Dimes' March for Babies walk is this Saturday! It truly is an emotional time for me. We started doing the walk in 2009 in memory of Lily and we had just found out that I was pregnant with Cooper a few days prior to the walk. I cried during the opening ceremony the first year because I missed my girl so very much. I wore her little purple hat on my shirt and had the chance to talk to so many people about her because of that little hat. Then, last year I cried because I missed Lily and because I was so very thankful to have my Super Cooper to walk with us! This year, we continue to walk as a way to remember our Lily and to celebrate the precious life of our miracle baby because that's what he is a miracle!

You still have a chance to donate to Team Lily Angeline by clicking on the MOD icon to the right! The pic is of Cooper the day that he was born...


Please, help us raise money so that maybe another family can have their preemie go from this~



To this!




1 comment:

  1. Awesome, Jen! So proud of you and love that you can honor Lily and Cooper with this walk <3

    ReplyDelete