Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Say a prayer today and hug your babies...

One of the mothers on my birthboard had a post today to tell us that her baby died yesterday morning. I don't know the details but I'm assuming SIDS...I have only a tiny glimpse of what she must be feeling right now but my heart is broken for her. I can't imagine going to sleep and waking up to find your baby dead. Ugh, it brings tears to my eyes...

I immediately got up from the computer to kiss my napping Cooper. Events like this put things in perspective...

Please, say a prayer for this family today that God will comfort them during their time of need...

5 comments:

  1. How horrible. Sending prayers her way. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is so sad...
    I will pray for this family...heartbreaking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my!! My heart breaks for her. I'll pray for her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breaks my heart to hear things like that... I'll pray right away. xx

    ReplyDelete