Thursday, January 13, 2011

Chuckie Cheese!

Ahhhh, I have to be honest when I say that going to Chuckie Cheese's was one of the things that I looked forward to the most when I became a parent. I mean they have food, drinks, games and toys so what more could you ask for when planning some time out of the house! Cooper had a great time in the toddler area and he had a great time hitting all the buttons on the big kid games...oh, his face when the tickets would slide out of the machine was a riot!
As far as Chuckie goes...well, let's just say that Cooper likes him as much as he likes Santa Clause! He's at the age where he doesn't like anyone in a costume but who could blame him, really?

The awesome thing about having older neices is that there is always someone willing to ride on these types of rides :)

No comments:

Post a Comment