Sunday, May 15, 2011

Keeper's picnic!

I've been attending a mom's bible study class and we had our end of the year picnic on Tuesday. We had never been to this park and it was amazing! It's right by our church so I forsee a lot of after church picnics in our future!



Someone was not pleased that I would rather take a picture than open the bag of potato chips!


Cooper loves to swing! Would you just look at that sweet smile?







Coop would not look at the camera because he was way more focused on a group of kids playing! The necklace that I'm wearing is the one that he gave me for mother's day. He loves to chew on it which is leading to the purchase of an amber teething necklace!





1 comment:

  1. How fun! I'm also in need of some teething jewelry! BTW, I love your new background!

    ReplyDelete