Thursday, January 12, 2012

Imagine it!

We took Cooper and my 2 nieces to Imagine It Children's museum last Sunday and Cooper had so much fun! My nieces are 13 and 10 so they were too cool for it...

Cooper loved playing in the exhibit that showed how food gets from the farm to your kitchen table. He LOVES play food and pretending to cook and eat so this was right up his alley. He even tried to milk the fake cow! I'm going to get an annual pass because I think this is going to be our go to cold weather activity!


Cooper driving the tractor...

Grocery shopping...



And, making dinner :)



They also have a hands-on fairytale exhibit which is adorable! If you live in Atlanta, especially if you have a little girl (hint,hint Joshua!) then you need to see this exhibit! I loved it especially because they used some traditional fairytales but then also used fairytales from other countries that (maybe) you haven't heard before...I think it's only there for a couple more weeks so go see it soon!

Cooper, my prince, getting into the royal carriage...



1 comment:

  1. Love that place. The kids get so excited.

    ReplyDelete