Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Coop's last week as a 4 year old!

His birthday post is to follow but here are pics from his last week as a 4 year old!!

Monday-



Tuesday-
we went to see How to Train Your Dragon 2 so here he's pretending to blow out fire...
 




 Wednesday-
Curious George Boofest is his favorite Halloween movie. He watched it a lot...


 Any activity turns into OT if you have them lay on their belly ;)  I sneak in therapy any way that I can!



I've been trying to do music time with him since our music therapy playdate. He enjoys it :) 
 


Thursday-
Cutest kid ever! 
 

 

 Friday-
 Our chilly and dark walk to school!


I brought cupcakes and stuff for a little birthday with his class! 
 

After school, I took him for a free spooky face pancake at IHOP


Trick or Treating! 


I blew up 200 balloons while he was at school and we put them in his room while he was sleeping so that he'd have a fun surprise when he woke up on his 5th birthday!! 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment