Friday, November 28, 2014

Extra fun!

Cooper had a particularly difficult speech therapy session on Tuesday so I decided he deserved a special treat.  We went to Catch Air to play for a couple of hours (we both fell asleep really easily that night) because he worked so hard.  There are days where my heart just breaks for him because he works so hard to talk which is something that nearly all of us take for granted.  He'll try to say the same word over and over and over again and he gets so frustrated. Actually, I'll cry if I think too hard on it SO instead here are some pictures of Cooper's special afternoon! 




I asked him to give the dwarf a hug but instead he kissed him. I've been paranoid about the flu ever since this kissing incident, lol. So far so good! 


No comments:

Post a Comment