Friday, August 27, 2010

He's so funny to me!

We practice of our sitting up with our Boppy infront of him and a couch throw pillow behind him (I'm real high-tech, eh?)...I guess he decided he was done sitting up and wanted to roll away. Alas, his Boppy served as a barrier to his freedom! I just think he is a hoot and a half! The last picture is why he'll never be spanked (which I'm not a proponent of really anyways!) or grounded...who could ever get mad at that cute little face?








My living room is a baby's dream but a mommy's nightmare! We have toys everywhere but it's a happy house so excuse the mess ;)

5 comments:

  1. At least you can tell you have a happy, child friendly home. I hate going to houses you know have little kids, but no evidence of their existance can be seen...irks my hide!!
    He is too cut btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute....how can you get mad at a face like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love him! i love having all the baby toys scattered everywhere. i wouldn't have it any other way. though, i could totally do without the dog hair (but, still want the dog).

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know what you mean! they have to be cute and perfect forever...right? :) he always has the cutest expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, that last picture screams, "Seriously mommy...there's no way you can't say yes to EVERYTHING!!!"

    ReplyDelete