Sunday, August 8, 2010

My baby the roller :)

Many of you know that Cooper was diagnosed with Hypotonia about a month ago and any progress is huge for us! Cooper is unable to bear weight on his legs and has poor trunk balance so he isn't able to sit up yet either. He does weekly physical therapy so each week does bring progress and I'll take whatever progress that he's able to give....

This morning out of nowhere, Cooper started rolling all over the place! He mastered back to tummy a few weeks ago and he would just roll to his tummy and get mad...that was until this morning! The proverbial lightbulb went off and he's been all over the place. We've been childproofing little things along the way but it looks like we'll have to ramp it up!

8 comments:

  1. Haha! So cute, that's great news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!!! love the leg kicks in the middle

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is MEGA CUTE rolling!!! Yay for Coop :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm clapping my hands! Yeay Cooper! He's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful news! So exciting, and such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at him go!
    I'm praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought I had commented on this but guess I didn't! I meant to, though!! I just love his progress!!! Every new little thing is such a blessing!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete