Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's presents :)

Cooper's Valentine presents!

The Eric Carle books and stuffed animals are part of Kohl's Cares project. The books and stuffed animals are only $5 each! The little bear's name is Cooper and he's from Hall.mark and he interacts with the Cooper books. I mean, how could I resist a bear named Cooper!?!

My sweet menfolk got me these charms for my Pandora bracelet. My hubby says that Cooper chose the green murano glass charm all by himself :) How did he know that green is mommy's favorite color?
This charm is for Lily. She's always a part of every day and Valentine's day is no exception :)


The cross. The symbol of the sacrifices that Jesus made on my behalf. I wear my cross on my neck everyday and I was so thrilled to add this one to my bracelet!


Oh, and I gave my hubby a new battery and charger for his power tools :) And, a honey do list! Just joking!
Our family is super blessed to have this love for each other and we don't need Valentine's day to show each other...but, it was a fun day, none-the-less ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment