Monday, February 7, 2011

We still love you, Steelers!

Never wait until 2 days before the Super Bowl to buy your Steeler loving toddler a t-shirt for the big game! I improvised after getting tired of going from store to store and just made him a t-shirt using a black onesie, yellow silk screen paint and a silk screen stencil from Hob.by Lob.by (my favorite store!). Although, the t-shirt didn't turn out the way that I had it envisioned in my mind!




Every Steeler fan has a terrible towel :)


Our Steelers didn't win but wow, what a game, right???? I was on the edge of my seat for most of it! I'm more of a college ball person (hello, I live in the South!) but we love the Steelers in our house because my hubby is actually from Pittsburgh. Sadly, we don't even care about the Falcons and we live in Atlanta! I'm learning though that Steeler fans are die-hards! I'm a Steeler fan by marriage but am starting to feel some love for them on my own accord :)

3 comments:

  1. We still love the Steelers too. You can't win them all!

    It's so fun dressing these boys up to support their daddy's team! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The onesie turned out great! I hate having to go store to store to try to find something!

    ReplyDelete