Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wow!

I heard this song on the way home from having a great dinner with some girlfriends the other night. I raced through the door so that I wouldn't forget the name of the song. It's a song called "The words I would say" by Side.walk Pro.phets...The chorus is what really moves me because I think in essence in sums up some very important things that I want Cooper to know...


Be strong in the Lord and,

Never give up hope,

You're going to do great things,

I already know,

God's got His hand on you so,

Don't live life in fear,

Forgive and forget,

But don't forget why you're here,

Take your time and pray,

These are the words I would say


I know my job as a mommy and a Believer in Jesus Christ is to lead him down the road to knowing the truth...I take this job very seriously hence the panic about getting back to church after our absence. I have to lead by example and be prayerful everyday that he learns right from wrong, learns to act out of love for others, and that he strives everyday to be a great human being. I would be doing him an injustice by doing otherwise...

No comments:

Post a Comment