Friday, November 4, 2011

2nd birthday round-up

Last weeks hospital stay has put me so far behind in posting and getting my act together. I have a few different things to discuss on here but we'll do some birthday stuff today!


Breakfast was pumpkin spice pancakes with blueberries! LOL, the blueberries making the 2 were my hubby's idea which I though was cute!


Cooper opening his gifts


He was a little bit excited about the easel :)



He was REALLY excited about the easel, maybe, he's an art prodigy already? A mommy can hope :)



Investigating everything...



My boys doing some art together...



Daddy is making a stickman, so the art prodigy stuff must come from my side ;)




So, I had gone to the grocery store the day before Cooper went into the hospital so I had pizza stuff in the fridge SO I made him a #2 pizza for lunch...


Obviously, he's a fan!




2 comments:

  1. And that's the way I'm going to eat pizza from now on. Spectacular! So glad he's feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the smile and hugs! He makes my heart smile,

    ReplyDelete