Friday, November 18, 2011

So thankful

Yesterday was World Prematurity Awareness Day so I thought it would be neat to take a pic of Cooper with one of the onesies that he wore when he was in the nicu. It's easy to forget that my rambuncious toddler was one a wee 31 weeker that needed a tube down his nose to eat! I'm just so thankful for everyday with this sweet boy!



He's probably about 2 weeks old here so he was 33 weeks gestation. He weighed right at 4 pounds! See the tube going down his nose? I still remember my first kiss on his cheeks when it was finally removed about 4 days before leaving the nicu...



This was last night! Now, he's about 26 pounds and 35 inches long! He eats everything and anything by mouth!






4 comments:

  1. It's great! Look at all that hair in the NICU! The Girl had some hair when she was born, but it all fell out. The Boy was peach fuzz city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!! And what a wonderful and precious thing to be thankful for :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I happy you all have eachother!

    ReplyDelete