Saturday, November 26, 2011

Priscilla the Pink Pig!

We took Cooper to see Priscilla the Pink Pig at Macy's on Tuesday for the first time! I've heard of this pig since I moved to the Atlanta area but didn't care really because I didn't have a little wee one to take to ride her...BUT, now I have a very energetic and curious 2 year old who LOVED it!

The wait was a bit crazy because I took him during a week when school was out (duh!) but we had a lot of fun!




Yeah, this was as close as he wanted to get. We're skipping Santa this year...






Everything was pink in this room which was great for me because I love the color pink, lol...



Even we were pink!





1 comment:

  1. Oh my. We didn't/haven't made it yet this year. Not sure if we're going to brave the mall area.

    ReplyDelete