Friday, November 25, 2011

Better late than never!

Cooper's birthday is November 1st but we rescheduled his birthday party since he was just getting out of the hospital and he was still too sick to have his very thought out birthday party. We had his birthday last Sunday at Gym.boree and it was fun. Although, I should be honest and say that I did at Gym.boree because my brain is so tired these days and they run the party mostly, lol...

His party theme was "Blast off with Cooper!" so it was space themed...



First, some party favors :) I made these t-shirts for my older neices because the goodie bags would've bored them...



We made these cd's for the goodie bags with all of Cooper's favorite songs. We called it "Cooper's out of this world" mix :)



The water bottle labels and the cupcake toppers matched. I'm a little miffed that I didn't get a picture of the cupcakes!


Cooper was in a weird mood at the party. He's not much on being the center of attention in a group of people but he still had fun!















3 comments: