Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mess maker

I only have one child (in the home) and I feel like my house is in a constant state of choas. I don't know how those of you with multiple children keep up your house! A new "rule" in the house though is that he does have to help me clean up his toys. Basically, I just give him one or tow jobs like put the (play) food back in the basket or put the legos back in the bag and he'll do it. Well, he wants me to count each piece while he cleans but that's a small price! He LOVES to hear me count...it must be better than my singing, lol...


Ha, I'm kinda embarrased because my pantry needs to be organized! I really need to put one of those childproof knobs on this door because he is constantly wanting in the pantry...



My beautiful sunroom/library (it has floor to wall bookshelves that my hubby built) has been converted into a small playroom. This is his domain...the sacrifices that a mommy will make for her child's entertainment!



3 comments:

  1. I don't know why we bother with the childproof knob. The Boy just grabs it with both hands and lifts his feet off the ground to give it enough "grab" so that he can twist it open. He started this about 18 months. Sneaky little...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We couldn't even keep a clean/clutter-free house without kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the choas!
    I couldn't find Cooper's blog,but I am forgetting everything...lol...I looked in my blogs I follow! I don't what is going on with me lol!

    ReplyDelete