Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring is (almost) here!

OK, I'm worried about how hot it's going to be this summer if it's already in the low 80's and it's only March! We go to the zoo a lot so we headed out yesterday with my sis and her 3 girls in tow. It was packed! I normally go during the week so I'm unaccustomed to the crowds but we still had a great day!


Be still my heart. He's too cute.



Who doesn't love a game of Bambo peekaboo?



Just 3 monkeys in the gorilla house, lol

Someone hates their stroller since learning how to walk. He's not independently walking for long distances but he still would rather walk holding your hand then stay in his stroller...




1 comment:

  1. Yesterday was a great day for the zoo, but we went for the Botanical Gardens instead because the kids were insanely full of attitude. Looks like you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete