Thursday, May 3, 2012

30 month wellness check

Coop has the worst doctor phobia so I just dread going to his Ped for any reason. I mean his phobia is well grounded if you consider that he's been through 2 MRIs, a CT scan, several chest x-rays, countless blood draws for genetic testing and a week in the hospital (3 of these in ICU) last winter and you have a kid that freaks out just getting his head measured...

So, my 2.5 year old weighs 28.9 lbs and is 36 inches tall! I kinda laugh at the developmental questions that they ask because of his Hypotonia and Apraxia. I know he's delayed and I know why. He's seen by 3 different professionals EVERY week so I just went through the motions of it all. I do need to take him to the dentist because he's never been...yeah, I'm going to need a Xanax that day because that appointment is going to suck, lol...

I took him to the park and then a slice of pizza for lunch afterwards. His bad morning at the Ped office was all but forgotten :)


No comments:

Post a Comment