Thursday, May 31, 2012

I'm raising him right!


I've always said that I don't believe in the typical gender roles in the household between husband and wife and this goes for Cooper, too.  He's such a little homemaker and this makes me smile.  He loves to "cook" me food out of play kitchen and will even feed me with his little spoon.  He loves baby dolls (when we do playgroups at a little girl's house) and he rocks them and tries to give them a bottle.  He's going to be a wonderful husband and father one day and some girl is going to owe me big!  ;)

His new favorite thing to do is wash the dishes!  All.day.long, he'll point to the sink and do his sign for "more" and when I'm feeling particularly patient, I'll get the step stool so that he can get busy...





3 comments:

  1. She'll be a lucky woman. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great helper for you now...and catch for a lucky lady someday! Go Cooper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to know we aren't the only ones who have to have the patience for the dishwashing activity! We're constantly reminding ourselves that everything is awesome and new to Ruby so we just have to let her go!

    ReplyDelete