Thursday, July 16, 2009

Baby dreams!

I have had baby dreams the last two nights, and I've woken up feeling all maternal and stuff. The first dream was about baby and I out shopping, I mean lugging the baby carrier around and everything. I even dreamt about having to find a baby changing station to change his diaper! The next dream was about coming home from the hospital and my sister was here and she was helping me learn how to breastfeed. My hubby was also in my dream and he was carrying the baby around the house in one of those Moses' baskets.

I like these dreams~ I can't wait until they are my realities :)

3 comments:

  1. I'll even teach you how to squirt milk across the room!!!LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those kinds of dreams are great. I've had one or two bad ones so far, but a few good ones, too. I hope you have many more of the good ones and not as many bad ones.

    ReplyDelete