Thursday, July 30, 2009

A few days late...

I took this pic last week for my 17 week pic, but haven't had a chance to put it up here yet. I'm getting a little more round, and I'm hoping "the girls" will slow down in their growth because they are getting out of hand :)

I'm feeling pretty good most days. The morning sickness is almost gone, but my new bestfriend is heartburn. I pop tums now like M&Ms, but its all okay. Isn't the old wives tale that if you have a lot of heartburn that the baby is going to have a lot of hair? We shall see :)







2 comments:

  1. You look great!!!! I had horrible heartburn towards the middle/end with Aiden and Allie. Neither of them had/have TONS of hair, but a decent amount! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow just look at you!!!! Drop dead gorgeos! Glowing! yeah Jen when I was pregnant 'the twins' became so huge it felt like pillows! LOL On another note: Have you ever heard the girl who had a dream she ate a enormous marsmallow? ... when she woke up the next morning her pillow was gone... LOL
    Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete