Monday, July 6, 2009

It looks like we're batting on Team...

BLUE!

Doc says that he is 95% sure that Abebe is a boy because he is definite that there were no girlie parts. The way I look at it, one of us had to have a boy because pretty much all of the dbms so far are having girls (Come on Tamara, if you have a boy than Abebe won't be so lonely!) Heartrate today was 161 and still measuring about 3 days ahead in growth. Our NT scan came back beautifully. Our risk for Down's Syndrome is 1:1,200 (my age range is 1:440) and Trisomy 18 came back at 1:10,000.

I have NO good ultrasounds pictures to post today, but I will post a pic of my very first purchase for Abebe. I couldn't resist because this little lamb is just so darn cute!



7 comments:

  1. What a cute little lamb. I wish I could find out what we are having, but I still have two weeks. Any thoughts on names?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats on the good news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was gonna say I told you so... but nah! I am soooo happy that Abebe is doing so well, just shows you how great God is! Awww and how cute is that little lamb!!! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! There needed to be a boy in the group! That lamb is extremely cute! Congrats, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now david and nariman's son will have a play mate! :)

    congratz.

    E

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! I was just waiting for someone to announce a baby boy! How exciting! Love the little lamb too - just adorable!

    ReplyDelete