Monday, July 13, 2009

We got our money shot...

And, we are definitely having ourselves a little boy. I feel kinda guilty, but I did drink some coke this morning to get him riled up. He never has regular coke so I figured that this would do the trick. Everything was great at the appointment today and we will do our first MRI either Thursday or Friday of this week. The plan is to begin steriod treatments at 24 weeks, just in case and I will be immediately admitted into the hospital if any of the MRIs show any abnormalities in my uterus. Here are the u/s pics from this morning. We are still filing down names, but most likely you are looking at our little Cooper Henry...


OUR MONEY SHOT :)




He's facing downward, but isn't he just the cutest?


Still looking a bit like an alien, but a cute alien none-the-less :)








4 comments:

  1. Aww, I love the name Cooper. I still can't believe you found out before me. I still have one more week to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH that is GREAT congrats! i can't wait to see more ultra sound pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! And yay, I'm so excited for you! Cooper is such a great name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that name... strong, traditional, very male. :) No sissy names for this one. He's a fighter, like his Mommy!

    love you,
    E

    ReplyDelete