Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Goldfish!

Two funny things about Goldfish:

1. Goldfish are great for those splendid moments of immense nauseousness. I now keep a bag right beside my bed so that the moment my eyes open, I can reach over and get a handful to pop in my mouth. Surprisingly, they work wonders!

2. You know how it feels when you can first feel the baby wiggle inside of you? I describe the feeling as goldfish and I have been noticing my little goldfish wiggling around in the last few days. Of course, its very sporadic at this point, but none-the-less makes all the body changes even more real and worth it. At our 12 week u/s we were able to watch Abebe dance all over the screen and its exciting to feel a few of the little flutters. The goldfish movements make my heart happy.

So, that is how goldfish have been affecting my life recently. I'm sure not many of you can say that, now can you :)

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I shall look at a the infamous Gold Fish differently.... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ate so many goldfish when I was pregnant, Liam loved them

    ReplyDelete